- Rapid processing and fast peer review, thorough peer review, fast response,
- A minimum of two rounds of expert scientific editing,
- Advantages of Open Access for research dissemination (increased readership, visibility, usage and impact for your work),
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license,
- Access for researchers in ALL countries,
- Immediate publication on acceptance and DOI assign,
- JICM have a team of experienced scientists and academicians,
- Inclusion in High Quality Indexes,
- Convenient online submission.
Yes. There is no publication fee, JICM, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). Except: Proofreading Service, correction of spelling and grammatical mistakes (if necessary), and multi-submission of the same article via online system.
Issues: Quarterly (4 per year)
Publication type: Print and Online, Open Access, Text or Text & Video (optional)
Publisher: The QMEL, International Medical Education Library
Publication language: English (except Video Articles)
Publication fee: Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). (except proof reading/grammetical editing services).
Indexed & Abstracted: Google Scholar, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, ScopeMed, CrossRef, Tubitak Journalpark, Index Scholar, Index Journal, Academic Index, Academic Research Index, Advanced Science Index, Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor.
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
The articles in the Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
This page was built with Mobirise template