ISSN (print): 2458-8954
ISSN (online): 2528-9470
Quarterly (4 per year)|
Print and Online, Open Access, Text or Text & Video (optional)|
The QMEL, International Medical Education Library|
English (except Video Articles)|
Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s).|
Indexed & Abstracted:||
Google Scholar, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, ScopeMed, CrossRef, Tubitak Journalpark, Index Scholar, Index Journal, Academic Index, Academic Research Index, Advanced Science Index, Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor|
Open Access & Peer-reviewed
International Text & Video Journal
The articles in the Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology
- The world's first peer reviewed video and text journal related fields with immunology and microbiology.
Description: Journal of immunology and clinical microbiology (JICM) is an international peer-reviewed, online and print (text&video) journal, and publishes innovative research papers in all areas related with immunology, microbiology, rheumatology and infectious diseases. For more detail please visit "Aims & Scope" page.
Why publish in JICM ?
- Rapid processing and fast peer review (2-3 weeks), thorough peer review, fast response,
- No publication charge and free scientific video editing service,
- A minimum of two rounds of expert scientific editing,
- Advantages of Open Access for research dissemination
(increased readership, visibility, usage and impact for your work),
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license,
- Access for researchers in ALL countries,
- Immediate publication on acceptance and DOI assign,
- JICM have the team of experienced scientists and academicians,
- Inclusion in High Quality Indexes,
- Convenient online submission.
What is video journal and video article? (click here)
What is Open Access and Peer-Reviewed? (click here)
If you are interested towards the journal please visit "Guide for Authors" page.
Please ensure that you have prepared your manuscript in line with The JICM's general requirements for articles and our specific advice on the different article types.
The JICM Editorial Team (email@example.com)
Powered by International Medical Education Library, The QMEL.org
The Journal of
Immunology & Clinical Microbiology