* The world's first peer reviewed text and video journal related fields with immunology and microbiology.
* The Journal of immunology and clinical microbiology (JICM) is an international peer-reviewed journal (text&video) , and publishes innovative research papers in all areas related with immunology, microbiology, rheumatology, infectious diseases and general medicine. For more detail please visit "Aims & Scope" page.
- If you are interested towards the journal please visit "Guide for Authors" page.
- Please ensure that you have prepared your manuscript in line with the JICM's general requirements for articles and our specific advice on the different article types.
The JICM Editorial Team
- Rapid processing and fast peer review, thorough peer review, fast response,
- A minimum of two rounds of expert scientific editing,
- Advantages of Open Access for research dissemination (increased readership, visibility, usage and impact for your work),
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license,
- Access for researchers in ALL countries,
- Immediate publication on acceptance and DOI assign,
- JICM have a team of experienced scientists and academicians,
- Inclusion in High Quality Indexes,
- Convenient online submission.
Yes. There is no publication fee, JICM, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). Except: Proofreading Service, correction of spelling and grammatical mistakes (if necessary), and multi-submission of the same article via online system.
Issues: Quarterly (4 per year)
Publication type: Online, Open Access, Text or Text & Video (optional)
Publisher: The QMEL, International Medical Education Library
Publication language: English (except Video Articles)
Publication fee: Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Authors (except proof reading/grammetical editing services).
Indexed & Abstracted: Google Scholar, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, ScopeMed, CrossRef, Tubitak Journalpark, Index Scholar, Index Journal, Academic Index, Academic Research Index, Advanced Science Index, Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor.
Video Article is a new type of publishing method of scientific papers which are 10-20 minute short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources. For more detail, click here.
Open Access means that unrestricted on-line access to articles revealed in academic journals. For more detail, click here.
In academic publishing, the aim of the peer review is to assess the quality of articles submitted for publication in a scholarly journal. Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work (peers).
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
The articles in the Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.